Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
High-capacity, 6000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
The JBL Charge stereo speaker has a massive, built-in, 6000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery that provides more than long hours of playback time on a single charge. The battery is easily recharged from the speaker's built-in USB port, which saves you battery hassles and money.
Recharges your external devices
The JBL Charge speaker's high-capacity battery has so much juice that you can even use it to recharge your other portable devices from the speaker's built-in USB port while you're on the go. So you don't need to carry an extra charger to keep your devices powered up.
The JBL Charge portable speaker streams audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped device, making JBL sound available for a wide range of portable devices, including tablets.
Built-in bass port
Some portable speakers produce less-than-impressive bass. Not the JBL Charge. It has a built-in bass port and generates bass that similar portable speakers simply can't equal.
Full-range JBL sound
With two 1-5/8-inch (41-milli meter) JBL drivers and a 2 x 5-watt amplifier, the JBL Charge generates room-filling audio - impressive performance for a compact speaker that goes anywhere with you.
The JBL Charge's clearly visible LED lets you know when its built-in battery needs to be recharged as well as when the speaker is in the Bluetooth listening or pairing mode.
Gear IconX Earbuds with Activity Tracker
- One button control, press easily and operate conveniently. Ergonomic & minimalist in-ear design that is snug & secure.
- 60 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery. Upto 4 hours of continuous talk & play time, 1.5 hours of charging time & 80 hours standby time. Built-in HD sensitive microphone, inputting high quality voice.
- Advanced bluetooth 4.1 technology allows faster pairing with all android, iOS, and windows devices. Wireless operating range upto 10 meters.
- [Single Piece] - The earbud is only meant for right ear. The size of this headset is derived from the test date of our engineers which will be suitable with most person's right ear.
- IMP: To enter [Pairing/Connectivity mode] - Press & hold button for 5 seconds or longer until the button flashes [RED] & [BLUE] alternately, as shown in the images.